When will the conference take place?
Probiotics 2023 Conference will be held during June 19-20, 2023
Where will the conference be held?
Probiotics 2023 will be held in HYBRID MODE: Participants can join In Person at Rome, Italy or Virtually from home or work
When does registration open?
Registration for Probiotics 2023 Conference opens on July 10, 2022
Where do I go to register for the Probiotics 2023 conference?
You can register for the conference via our online registration form
What are the registration rates?
Price in USD
|Listner (In Person)
For In Person Participants:
- Access (Entry) to all conference sessions, poster and exhibition area
- Conference kit including name tag, program booklet and Abstract Book
- 2 Coffee breaks and Lunch for all the conference days
- Certificate accreditation from Organizing Committee
Note: Participants registered under Listener and accompanying category are not allowed to present their papers in Oral or Poster sessions.
For Virtual Participants:
- Access to all Presentations
- E-Abstract Book and Program
- E-Certificate for Presentation and Participation
I will not be presenting any work at the Conference. May I attend the event?
We welcome participants who are not presenting work under delegate category.
Are there any discounts for group registration?
Yes, we have discounts for group participants. For information and discount codes please contact conference secretary in email: [email protected]
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
- All cancellations must be sent in writing via e-mail to the conference secretary
- Cancellation before 90 days of the conference start date will receive a full refund, less a $100 towards processing fee
- Cancellations order placed within 90 days of the conference start date is non-refundable but applicable to the upcoming event
- Registrations are transferable until June 19, 2023 and any transfer requests after June 19, 2023 are non transferable
- Refunds will be made in the second week after the completion of the conference
Note: Refund/Cancellation Policy is not applicable if the conference is postponed due to natural disasters or unpredictable activities beyond organizers control including without limitation, force majeure, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism, strikes or hostilities. The organizer will provide opportunity for the registered participants to transfer their registration fee and accommodation charges to any future editions or related conferences.
How do I get a receipt for my registration?
You will get the payment receipt from conference secretary within 2 to 4 business days. For further information contact [email protected]
How to submit an Abstract?
Send us your abstracts as per the sample template in Abstract Submission page or you can directly email to conference secretary.
Download Abstract Template Here
Where do I go to submit an abstract?
You may submit proposals online via our Abstract Submission Portal or you can directly email to conference secretary.
Do you have any template for paper submission?
Yes, we have a template for abstract submission. Please download from this link
May I submit more than one proposal?
Yes. You may submit more than one proposal and participate in more than one session either in oral or poster session. However, you may not present more than two papers during the conference.
When will I know if my paper has been accepted?
Once you submit the abstract, we will let you know the acceptance in 2-4 business days. If you are not receiving the acceptance of abstract, please contact at: [email protected]
Can I still present without attending the conference?
Yes, you can participate with E poster in conference without attending in Person
How much time will be given for an oral presenter?
Each Oral Presenter will have 20-25 minutes for presentation including Q/A session
What language should I speak during presentation?
The working language of the conference is English.
Do I get a translator during my presentation?
Translators will not be available during presentations. If you wish you can get your own translator